Our Promise to You
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To take the time to listen to your fears, needs and desires and give you explanations and solutions designed to meet your needs.
- To provide the highest quality of dental care for you, to keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials and equipment available.
- To carry out your dental treatment in a safe environment and to follow the latest cross-infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- To formulate a treatment plan which best meets your requirements and to discuss with you all the implications, and alternatives.
Your Promise to Us
- To help us by attending your appointments promptly and if that is not possible let us know as soon as you can. We reserve the right to charge for non-attendance or late cancellation of appointments for private treatment with less than working days’ notice. In addition, we may decline to offer NHS patients further appointments at the practice.
- To carry out any home care as recommended by your Dentist or Dental Hygienist, so as to ensure that your mouth, teeth and gums are maintained in a healthy condition.
- To attend for regular examinations and preventative treatment as recommended by your Dentist or Dental Hygienist. A reminder service is provided.
- To treat all staff with the same courtesy and respect that you would expect from us.
- If you are happy with your visit then we would appreciate it if you would tell others about the service we offer.
It is our ultimate aim to give you a healthy and attractive smile that you will be happy with.